The 6-leaf weight loss diet was developed by Swedish nutritionist Anna Johansson. Apparently, this option of getting rid of extra pounds will attract everyone who does not like to limit the amount of food and those who want to quickly achieve the desired result.
At first glance, Anna Johansson’s 6-leaf diet may seem very simple. Because it is based on the principle of eating a group of foods every six days. For example, one day you can eat only vegetables, and the next day you can eat only meat. b. However, the sequence of use of certain products plays a role in the process of destroying adipose tissue, stimulating metabolism and excretion of putrefactive products from the body. Thus, the maximum impact on reducing oil reserves depends on strict adherence to the rules of the system.
The principle of the diet is 6 petals
The 6 petal diet has the simplest menu: eat only six food groups. These are vegetables, cheese, cereals, fish, chicken, fruits. You can add salt, herbs, and spices to your food (but only naturally)! Proteins and fats begin to break down intensively, so you lose weight as quickly as possible. Following a six-leaf diet, some days you can include raw and cooked vegetables in your diet, but in its pure form without sauce.
You can also eat chicken on your own without restriction, so starvation is simply eliminated from such a diet. On a cheese day, low-fat milk is allowed on the menu. As for water, it should be consumed without restrictions - the more, the better. On the sixth day, you can drink freshly squeezed juices, but not high-calorie fruits (they include grapes, bananas, melons).
Sugar-free herbal tea is allowed on all days, with almost no restrictions. You can pre-order several different and even herbal teas. You can choose cleansing tea or tea that tastes better. The most important thing is to make sure that there are no artificial flavors.
Psychological basis of diet
Among many nutritionists and general users, Johansson's diet is called the "6 flags. "He owes the psychological component of each of these to the psychological perception that results from the visual perception of the image of a six-petalled flower signed into the daily menu. Such a picture hangs in the refrigerator, and at the end of each day, a flower blossoms. This system aims to create a positive motivation for weight loss in the whole process of weight loss, as well as the desire to achieve an increasing goal by the end of the course. At the same time, self-discipline is enhanced and the possibility of deterioration is virtually eliminated.
Restrictions on the six-petal diet
About the six-flag diet, reviews will certainly be positive if all the requirements set by nutritionists are met. First of all, it is necessary to eliminate from the diet confectionery (except cereals), sugar, chocolate, cocoa, butter, sausages, smoked meat, canned food. All products must be fresh and free of preservatives.
Water, tea and juices can be drunk between meals, it is not recommended to "wash" food during meals - it slows down digestion. Portions should be small, but you can eat often - up to six times a day.
Of course, each reader may ask - is there an inconvenience that you can eat one type of product in one day? Maybe, maybe even, you want to eat something tasty as usual. But then you will not feel hungry like in other diets. And, as the lucky people who built it noticeably, the efficiency of the technique is felt very quickly!
Diet six petals: a sequence of mono-diet
- The first day - fish dishes. On this day, it is recommended to eat different types of fish in boiled, cooked or steamed form. You can't fry it. It is allowed to add spices, a little salt and herbs to the dishes. The use of fish soup is also beneficial.
- The second day - vegetables. This day's diet should consist only of vegetables. They can be eaten raw, cooked salads, cooked. Soft spices may be added to ready meals. You can also prepare and drink natural vegetable juices. However, canned and pickled foods should be avoided.
- The third day is the meat of birds. On the third day, you should eat poultry, preferably chicken. To do this, the fillets are separated and steamed, boiled or steamed. You still have to give up fried foods. You can add a little spice, herbs and salt to the meat. It is also good to have a serving of chicken broth.
- The fourth day is grain. For this day, dishes based on various cereals are offered. It can be cereals, bran bread, all kinds of bread.
- The fifth day is a cheese menu. On the fifth day, all low-fat milk and fermented milk products are allowed. It can be milk, fermented milk, kefir, yogurt, cottage cheese, cheese. At the end of the diet, such a diet is very useful both in terms of the content of substances needed by the body, and in terms of maintaining a normal mood due to its balanced composition.
- The sixth day - fruits. This day is the last and its menu should consist of unsweetened fruits. They can be prepared in the form of salads, purees and juices.
Full diet menu
Our ladies are very inventive in creating menu recipes for weight loss and often do not strictly adhere to the restrictions, and therefore is a mandatory condition of the diet. Therefore, it is good to give an example of a detailed diet for the day, so that everyone has an idea of how to eat.
The first day:
- 8: 00 - Boiled bass fillets (you can use cod, hake, pike);
- 11: 00 - Low-fat fish, baked with dill and parsley;
- 14: 00 - fish soup without vegetables (you can add scorpion and rapana meat to fish);
- 17: 00 - fish cooked in a double pot;
- 20: 00 - Boiled pike with spices.
In between meals - green, black, unsweetened herbal tea.
- 8: 00 - Jerusalem artichokes, turnips or carrots, chopped;
- 11: 00 - vegetable puree or non-fat puree (in its own juice);
- 14: 00 - Baked cabbage with boiled potatoes;
- 17: 00 - Beets and carrots cooked in a double pot;
- 20: 00 - Raw vegetables.
Between meals: vegetable juices, green and black tea.
- 8: 00 - Boiled chicken fillet;
- 11: 00 - Chicken breast cooked in foil with spices;
- 14: 00 - White meat soup with roots and herbs;
- 17: 00 - grilled (or grilled) chicken;
- 20: 00 - Boiled chicken fillets.
Between meals: chicken broth, tea.
- 8: 00 - porridge boiled in water from cereals;
- 11: 00 - Buckwheat porridge boiled in water (with spices);
- 14: 00 - rice porridge or rice (over water);
- 17: 00 - Oatmeal with seeds (no more than 50 grams);
- 20: 00 - Buckwheat porridge with herbs.
Between meals: herbal tea.
- 8: 00 - low-fat cottage cheese + yogurt (natural);
- 11: 00 - cottage cheese with milk (1% fat);
- 14: 00 - cottage cheese without additives (5% fat);
- 17: 00 - kefir and cottage cheese;
- 20: 00 - low-fat cottage cheese without additives.
Between meals: 1 glass of milk and tea without restrictions.
- 8: 00 - two red apples, a cup of black coffee;
- 11: 00 - a banana;
- 14: 00 - a small bunch of grapes and an orange;
- 17: 00 - three kiwis;
- 20: 00 - Two green apples.
Between meals, fresh fruit juices, herbal decoctions, tea.
If you want, you can supplement the fruit day with superfruit juice - for example, mangosteen, akai, goji, noni. It gives you energy and vitamins. Concentrates should be diluted with water.
The 6-leaf diet can be repeated after 2 weeks.
Pros and cons of the 6-leaf diet
Despite the monotonous diet, the petal diet does not cause fatigue. There is also no psychological dissonance, which is often observed with a monotonous diet. Within six days, the body receives a steady supply of vitamins, micronutrients, and amino acids. You can lose 6 pounds in a week.
6 flags are not suitable for dieters. Frequent fractional meals with special meals take a long time, so it is better to use the technique at rest. Breastfeeding under this system is not recommended for breastfeeding mothers, pregnant women and people with liver disease.
A way out of the six-flag diet
During the six petals diet, people do not experience hunger, so no special training is required. In the first days, it is not recommended to eat fried, smoked and fatty foods (or completely avoid them), carbonated beverages and alcohol.
If you are worried about getting all the nutrients your body needs, you can supplement your diet with good multivitamins.
Diet 6 petals: results
6 flag diet gives amazing results! The Association of Nutritionists monitored the voluntary testing of fifteen participants and unanimously decided to officially recognize the method. It was also found that volunteers following Johansson's 6-leaf diet significantly improved their health. The women who made up the majority of the group lost up to 800 grams per day and felt better at the same time. Many people have improved their complexion and become more alert and in good spirits.
The menu of 6 petals of the diet can be seen in the picture, and it is recommended to study the video with detailed recommendations of nutritionists.